Monday, June 22, 2015

FREE PINBALL PARTY WITH DENT AT JUNCTION CITY MUSIC HALL!

I apologize that I keep promoting all these events but HEY at least they are pinball-related events! I just got word that Junction City Music Hall will be holding a night of FREE PINBALL this Saturday! That is June 27! The fun and games start at 9 PM. There's also some music to be listened to by Guelph legends, DENT!
Click the pic for the Facebook event page! Don't forget to RSVP!

if you need any incentive to come out to this, Junction City Music Hall has one of the best pinball line-ups in Toronto right now! Everything from The Simpsons Pinball Party, F-14 Tomcat, and the latest arrival, Premier's Tee'd Off!

This machine gets a lot of grief in the pinball scene and I wasn't really sure of it myself when I heard it joined the JCMH lineup. However, after taking Tee'd Off for a spin, I found it to be quite an enjoyable little table! So, how about you come out this Saturday, June 27, to Junction City Music Hall at 2907 Dundas St. West and play Tee'd Off among many other great games for FREE? There will also be NO COVER! All you have to pay for is your drinks! That's not too bad!

RSVP and come out for FREE pinball this weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment