Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Years from Bright Lights Bumper City!

Hello friends! I just wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year's. I'm certainly looking forward to 2013. Lots of pinball on the horizon I hope! 2012 made for a lot of new discoveries and also a few sad moments but c'est la vie.

I took a bit of a sabbatical from since the Pinball Cafe closed and unfortunately haven't posted since. I have some stuff coming up for you though so keep tuned in! If you want to follow my pinball adventures more closely, may I invite you to my Instagram page! I tend to post new machines and whenever I'm playing pretty often so if you want to keep up with BLBC, then Instagram is a good way to go! (Please keep in mind that I post a lot of other stuff like... cats and food haha)

Check it out because there may be a few hints as to the next reviews coming up this month!

No comments :

Post a Comment